PERFORMANCE PARKOUR AND FREERUNNING FOOTWEAR
The Super Human Project
-The Sapien was developed in collaboration with traceurs on 3 continents:
Their input and suggestions have been instrumental in the development of the outsole pattern design, cushioning and compound combination of the final product.
-Choosing an classic running shoe construction for the OLLO Sapien enabled us to experiment with a wide range of materials, laminates and compounds in the developmental process, ultimately fine tuning the Sapiens performance to meet or exceed our testers conflicting needs.
· Superior traction.
· Low price.
· High durability.
· Forefoot cushioning.
· Low weight .
· Forefoot tactility.
· Support & protection .
· Freedom of movement.
· 0110/HIGH IMPACT EVA lasting for cushioning support.
· OLLO pattern EVA footbed corresponds with TPU rollbar.
· The quarter of the upper is constructed of airmesh to improve ventelation and reduce weight .
· Synthetic suede reinforcements.
· Hinged design in the forefoot high flex area.
· Wider toe wrap is tapered and provides a tactile leading edge.
· Impact absorbing midsole in topgrade EVA for the highest resilience.
· 0110/HIGH GRIP special blend rubber provide outstanding grip.
· OLLO’s outsole pattern is designed based on user feedback and feature grip optimizing bottom texture and pattern zones.
See more of Ollo's products and follow them on: